W2W Febr 6 2015

Hi there.. I've been away for a while, so I wanted to place a short post.. just so you know I'm still here. 
This post is about an outfit in my What2Wear app. The outfit they put together for last friday; February 6.

What I like about this outfit is the "Golden" skirt. I really think this is a Must-Have. The other color that pops, is the red lipstick. This is a winning combination in my opinion.

Hallo allemaal.. ik ben even weg geweest, dus ik wilde even een korte post eruit gooien, zodat jullie weten dat ik er nog ben.
Deze blogpost gaat over een outfit in mijn What2Wear app. Deze outfit is gecreëerd voor afgelopen vrijdag; 6 Februari.
Wat mij zo aanspreekt in deze outfit is de "Gouden" rok. Naar mijn mening is dit dan ook een Must-Have. De andere kleur die eruit springt, is de rode lippenstift. In mijn opinie is dit een winnende combinatie.
-XOXO-

Reacties

Populaire posts