W2W inspiration 15-22 Oct 2015



Hello loves,

I just wanted to show y'all some What2wear outfits from the past week.
This is going to be pic-heavy.


Hallo loves,

Ik wilde jullie even wat outfits laten zien van de afgelopen week.
Deze post zal veel foto's bevatten.



I like the touch of the army-green jacket. And.. the color of the bag/clutch? I think it makes it all just a little bit more interesting. 

Ik vind het legergroene jacket een leuke touch in deze outfit. En de kleur van de tas? Hierdoor wordt de outfit net wat interessanter.

Tommy Hilfiger sweater - €59,90
Tom Taylor JANNA slim fit jeans. Black stone wash denim - €41,95
Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren jacket - €195,-
Whistles clutch oxblood - €104,95
ModeMushaves vintage watch - €19,99
Clarks black brogues - €99,99
Balmain Ambre Gris Eau de Parfum - €76,-


The item I like the most in this outfit? That's definitely the watch. And I like the fact that it matches with the clutch. I get the idea of this outfit, but I don't see myself wearing it. Does that make sence? 

Het mooiste item in deze outfit vind ik het horloge. Verder is het leuk dat die een mooie match maakt met de clutch. Ik snap de outfit voor de rest wel, maar ik zie het mezelf niet zo gemakkelijk dragen. Klinkt dat enigszins logisch? 

Michael Kors sweater - €165,-
KIOMI boyfriend jeans blue - €39,95
Won Hundred oversized coat - €365,-
Adidas sneakers STAN SMITH LADIES - €89,95
Menbur DOMINIQUEA clutch; forest green - €119,95
Mark Maddox watch - €75,-
Yves Saint Lorent; Y - €103,-

The most interesting item in this outfit is the skirt. And I also like the handbag. In total it's a nice outfit for a saturday. 

Het meest interessante stuk in deze outfit is de rok. En ook de handtas trekt mij wel. In z'n geheel is het een leuke outfit voor de zaterdag. 

I guess I just like this because of the fact that it's sporty, casual. 

Volgens mij vind ik deze outfit vooral leuk omdat ie casual, maar ook wat sportief is.

I like everything about this outfit, except for the hat. And don't get me wrong; this hat looks nice on a lot of people. But I guess this is not really my thing. 

Op de hoed na, vind ik deze outfit wel erg leuk. En begrijp me niet verkeerd; zo'n hoedje staat velen echt leuk, maar zelf heb ik er niet zo veel mee.

If only I could've taken this jacket out of the picture and put it in my wardrobe.. Lol  
I probably would've finish it al up with a pair of heels, but this is definitely more comfortable.

Kon ik maar dit jack zo van het plaatje naar mijn kast verplaatsen. Lol  
Ik had hier graag een paar hakken bij gezien,  maar de sneakers zijn wel een stuk comfortabeler.

This hat would look slightly better on me (at least.. that's what I think). But still.. I don't know If I would have chosen to wear it with this outfit. Maybe If I wouldn't have that jacket in this outfit. 

Deze hoed zou me wat beter staan (tenminste.. dat denk ik). Maar ik zou er alsnog niet voor gekozen hebben om het bij deze outfit te combineren. Misschien wel als ik niet die jas erbij had gehad.

My absolute favorite item is the silk blouse. Probably not only because it's silk, but also because of the color. As soon as we get into autumn, I absolutely love this color more than ever.
I also love how they paired the silk with (black) leather.

Mijn favoriete item is hier absoluut de zijden blouse. Niet alleen omdat het een zijden blouse is, maar waarschijnlijk ook vanwege de kleur. Zodra we in de herfst periode komen, vind ik deze kleur interessanter dan ooit.
Ik vind het ook heel mooi hoe de zijde is gecombineerd met (zwart) leer.

Which one? 
If I had to choose watch one I like best, I would say... The outfit for October 20th. Even though I miss the heels.
How about you? Which one do you like best? Which one can you imagine yourself wearing and which one wouldn't you wear?

Als ik zou moeten kiezen, welke ik het mooist zou vinden, dan kies ik voor... De outfit van 20 Oktober. Ondanks het feit dat ik de hakken mis hierin. 
En jij? Welke outfit vind jij het leukst / mooist? Welke zou je zelf ook wel dragen en welke outfit juist absoluut niet? 

Love, Mih. 

Reacties

Populaire posts