Polyvore outfit - Bringing Spring to Autumn


Hey loves,

Here's a little Lookbook I made with my polyvore-app.
I really like the matchy-matchy broken down by the black.

Hallo loves, 

Zie hier een Lookbook die ik heb gemaakt in mijn polyvore-app. 
Wat ik er leuk aan vind, is dat dat matchy-matchy wordt onderbroken met zwarte items. 



Favorite item. 
As for items I like in this outfit.. if I had to choose one, I would say the skirt. It's very versatile too.



Als het gaat over mijn favoriete item in deze Lookbook.. en ik moet één item kiezen, dan zou ik zeggen: de rok. Hij is ook erg veelzijdig.

Love, Mih. 

P.S: Is there something you would have done differently? What particular item do you like the most? 

Is er iets wat je zelf anders gedaan zou hebben?  Welk item is jouw favoriet?

Reacties

Populaire posts